As ZoneXCAPITAL, customer privacy is a part of our customer service and protecting your privacy is our first priority. Your privacy is also protected by law
Customers acknowledge that they are willing to share their personal information with ZoneXCapital.
ZoneXCapital collected personal information; ensuring the continuity of your personal profile, contacting you with regard to the services provided to you, and, where appropriate, providing you with up-to-date information about your actions; to improve our customer service in order to serve you better; perform your operations and fulfill your instructions; send your user name, password and / or password; send you information about periodic statements, e-mails, newsletters or the benefits we think you may be interested in, showing your daily and / or monthly account status; identifies identity and other personal information in order to prevent identification of money, money laundering and terrorism financing.
We maintain a number of protective elements to comply with Federal regulations, which are intended to protect your non-public personal information, including your username, passwords, the use of encryption technology, firewalls and authentication.
Our personal and affiliated companies will strictly adhere to security practices and procedures to ensure the confidentiality of our customers’ information.
We may share information with affiliates if necessary to provide you with the opportunity to participate in the product or services offered by you or our affiliated companies.
We do not share any non-public personal information about our existing or former customers with any third party other than in certain circumstances, such as:
- For translation services with promotional brokers
- When a customer identifier is directed by the broker.
- When we send reports and notifications to customers, or when we report all offers, products and services in the future,
- When you use a customer reporting agency that prepares your credit report, we may provide the necessary information to the extent permitted by law.
- We may also disclose your personal information when we sell or purchase assets or business.
- We have an obligation to disclose or share your information to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or enforce our terms and conditions, to make agreements or to protect the rights, property or security of money